Constantly in limbo between what I really wanted to enjoy, and what I SHOULD consume for my goals.
Friends. You really can have it both ways. And if you’re feeling any guilt or shame about food decisions over the weekend, this is your permission to let it go!
Here are somethings you can do today to feel good about reaching your goals:
- Take a walk
- Resume your normal workout routine
- Drink your water
- Follow your DNC’s (a strategy we use in Moderation through Macros)
- Take a deep breath
- Remind yourself that compassion, vulnerability and curiosity are major dial movers to change.
In fact, that is exactly how I created Moderation through Macros! Years of struggle, my own experience through being coached, education and coaching.
I want to make sure that other women don’t have the mental, physical and emotional struggles that I did.
Here’s what my Super Bowl Sunday snack table looked like:
- Buffalo Chicken Dip from SkinnyTaste
- We always precook lots of chicken and shred it for protein on hand. This is always handy for stir-frys , soups, salads and casseroles.
- We used it here for this!
- We used the cream cheese as
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites also originally from SkinnyTaste
- Last was the BBQ Nachos…
- I made these entirely up, and to fit my macos! I made the chips from corn tortillas and air fried them with a spritz of olive oil and salt. On top of the I used pre-cooked BBQ pork (from Aldi), red onion, cheddar cheese, and topped with the remaining green onion from the buffalo dip.
Best yet? I listened to my hunger and satisfaction cues! At this delicious plate until 80% full. Saved the rest for later and didn’t over indulge.
That’s what it’s all about!